Pine Hills is a quiet, forested section of Buckhead, which is quickly becoming a favorite close-in neighborhood for young professionals and growing families. Insulated from Buckhead’s bustling commercial district by flowering trees and ample yards, Pine Hills mainly features updated mid-century ranches and bungalows, with newer homes beginning to fill in along the shady, pedestrian friendly streets.
Shopping and dining at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza is easily accessible just minutes from Pine Hills, as are the conveniences of the Lindbergh shopping area located just to the south of this residential enclave.
The 11-acre Shady Valley Park includes a playground, tennis courts, basketball court and a gorgeous mural painted by local kids. Indian Creek also runs through the middle of the park. Also tucked away in the Pine Hills neighborhood, the Roxboro Valley Swim and Tennis Club provides a relaxing and fun location for residents to cool down and enjoy the summer. Festivals such at the annual Halloween Carnival and groups such as the garden club and a birdwatching group further draw neighbors together in this close-knit community.
Featured Attractions in Pine Hills
- Sarah Smith Elementary: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Sutton Middle School: Assigned Middle School - View Homes
- North Atlanta High School: Assigned High School - View Homes
- Atlanta International School: Private School (3K – High School)
- Atlanta Montessori International School: Private School (3K – 9thGrade)
- Primrose School of Buckhead: Preschool
- Suzuki School: Preschool
Learn more about Atlanta school ratings in Pine Hills at Great Schools.
“Pine Hills is a neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia and also part of the Buckhead Community, located in north east Atlanta on the eastern part of Buckhead.”Nicholas Brown